Terms and conditions for Poptents website usage
The term 'Poptents' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided on this website must only be used as a guide. Despite our best efforts for accuracy mistakes do happen and we can not provide any guarantee or warranty to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics/pictures. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. If you are using this website from Ireland any dispute arising from the use of this website will be subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- Poptents offer a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty with the heavy duty frames. This warranty covers framework and material corrosion or failure only. It does not cover any tears, rips or damage caused through the use of the Poptent.
- Poptents are industrial strength pop up gazebos but it is important to note they are not a permanent structure. Poptents should be taken down or tied down in heavily adverse weather conditions where any damage may be caused to or about the Poptent. Any damage caused to the tent in adverse weather conditions where the appropriate action has not been taken for prevention will not be covered by warranty. Poptents are manufactured in an environment with bare metal. Where all precautions are taken for no scratching to metal parts this is possible and cosmetic damage will not be covered by warranty.
- If a Poptent is being left up for a long period of time it is your responsibility to make sure that the tent is secured down appropriately for the weather. In the event of severe weather conditions, we advise you to remove the side walls at a minimum and ensure there are a form of weight on each leg. Poptents do supply a set of straps & pegs with all frames. These are to be used to supplement a heavier alternative for weighing down your pop up gazebo.
- Poptents packages will always be delivered in cardboard boxes. It is the responsibility of the opener of the box to make sure they do not use a sharp object to cut through the tape that may also go through the material inside the box. Any fabric that has been slashed or cut will not be repaired or replaced by Poptents. There is no chance for this to occur in our factory so any reports will be dealt with accordingly.