Free Delivery to the United Kingdom and Ireland:
Delivery time within U.K. 2 - 3 working days
Delivery time to Republic of Ireland 1 - 2 working days
Western Europe Delivery
We deliver to the following countries,
Please allow 5 days for delivery. Price available on request
Isle of Man
Poptents are continuously extending the range of payment options for customers. You can find the current list of accepted credit and debit cards by adding a product to your shopping basket, proceeding to checkout, and viewing the drop down 'card type' menu. Poptents also accept payment by cheque or postal order.
For cheques, please make payable to Poptents
Send cheques to:
125 Moore Street
Please retain your receipt and present it with any returned goods. Please return items in a clean, unused condition.
Any unused and unworn item, with the exception of items ordered specially and items sold as "shop soiled" or reduced, can be exchanged or refunded providing:
- It is returned within 28 days of purchase,
- It is accompanied by the receipt,
- All packaging, instructions and guarantees are returned and
- It is in a re-saleable condition.
- Any faulty goods returned within 28 days of purchase, with minimal wear and accompanied by a proof of purchase will be exchanged for an identical item or refunded.
- Any faulty goods returned more than 28 days from purchase and accompanied by a proof of purchase may be sent for repair, or replaced or refunded at the Managers discretion,
- Where a fault or the cause of a fault is not apparent to our staff we reserve the right to send the item for testing before deciding on any action to be taken.
- Any faulty goods returned showing wear and which cannot be reasonably repaired may have an amount deducted from the refund or credit note.
- Where an item was purchased by credit/debit card then any refund must be on the same credit/debit card.
- It is the customers responsibility to arrange any return and payment.
- Refunds will be credit for product not postage.
This policy is in addition to and does not affect your statutory right